- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the reasons for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other well-matched reasons, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the reasons for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The copyright and our unique content
All available content on this site is unique and belong to http://carautomagazine.com
No one may copy and paste.
No one can write or to use the content without permission for any type of image.
The page cannot for any type of study, unless and until approved by the Administrator United Nations are used.
The page cannot by copying an idea as playing some basic facts about topics are challenged included.